Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Garret!!!!



So our youngest turned 13 yesterday!!! I can't believe it... I think I feel another hair turning gray, hahaha...

Anyway, we had a wonderful day... We went out to eat and had given Garret an I-Pod touch for his present (We still haven't figured out how to get the music downloaded yet, but Dan is working on it).

Today Kerri made him a special dessert and everyone loves her cooking so he had extra :)

We had went to my mom's a week ago and had a big family birthday party while we were there so now I think we will just have a few guys over to have a WII tournament in a couple of weeks when things slow down...

I can't believe I have all teenagers now... I am grateful that Garret is a wonderful and thoughtful teenager :)

Happy Birthday Buddy!!! We love you!

1 comment: